10/23/13

NOT SUMMER







Wearing:    Blouse: Joe Fresh (From last season) similar   White Trousers: (also from last season) Joe Fresh similar | similar    
Necklace: Aldo similar   Belt: H&M similar   Shoes: Marshalls (BCBG) similar   HandBag: (New)  MichaelKors Large Selma 

I know, I know, its super cold for shorts, but I mean who can say no to “short white trousers”, well, I know I sure can’t. Its getting to cold in NYC to fast, and I want SUMMER BACK!! I mean dont get me wrong the cold its just the perfect weather for beautiful leather jackets, coats, scarfs (my fav), hot chocolates and cute boots, but honestly I’m a caribean girl I need my HEAT! but oh well its NYC after all, and it's take it or leave it, and I choose to take it, enjoy the ride, and make the best of it. :)



Photographed by BillyJoelPhotography

No comments :

Post a Comment