8/2/14

MY WEDDING(s)

Our Love story, didn't start like the movies, it wasn't love at first sight. It was a work of God. where it seemed like it wasn't meant to be, it was actually in Gods plan for our lives. This relationship isn't just based on our love for each other neither isn't just held by that, its held strong and high FIRST by God, cause he loves us first and through that we learned to Love each other unconditionally. With God we have it all, with out him we are nothing. Thank You Lord for this Love you have placed in us.

Mrs. Gomez
xoxo <3



My three day long wedding. (jejeje) as crazy as that sounds its something like that. I got married by the court June 24, 2014 (YEY) Officially became Mrs. Gomez. (How exciting)

But the real action, in all things beautiful happened on JUNE 26 2014. When i got married by a priest at Central Park Cop Cot. I believe to say that i was the best day of my life!! Just perfect, Simple, gorgeous, just a dream come true . (Even though the central park ceremony was planned 3 weeks before, uppps) BUT IT ENDED UP BEING JUST PERFECT despite the horrible heat, I love it all. 


Being walked by BOTH my parents it was more than an honor, it was a Blessing. With out them i would be nothing today, they have worked hard to guide me in the right path, teaching me right from wrong, the good and the bad, presenting me to the Lord and letting God be the center of our family and life. Today i can see and feel there hard work coming to life. 
Thank you Lord for the parents you have given me.
I love you Mamishula & DaddyCans, My Queen and King 

 My Father sang to us. 


I love all these people, with out them none of this would of happened <3 (including Hayzer & Gilbert that had to leave before this picture, love ya)




       
       
       

       
       


For ever & Ever Till Death Do 
us apart.
Mr & Mrs. Gomez



To be continued.... with our last day June 28th 2014
The Wedding Party.



Photography by : Edward Cam
Make up by: Zuzu




Dress: TopShop
Heals: Rush
Earings: Guess





Last but not leafs, My two twins, my loves, My sis and brother LOVE YOU.
The Kelly's.




No comments :

Post a Comment