9/22/14

HELLO, GOODBYE

Cheetah, Leopard, The Wild side has become my fall obsession.


I've been searching for some cute unexpressive cheetah/Leopard pointy toe heels, I mean the search went on for months. I found the perfect pair at Lolashoetique, I mean PERFECT its not even enough to describe those heels, but just to pricey for a non name brand heels. The search kept going, I found many more, but may I just honestly confess (Im very complicated, and picky) I needed a perfect heel, not to low not to high, not platform, pointy and comfortable. Finally my search was over just last week over at TJMAXX! these Guess Hells at TJ MAX was just $50 !  just perfection, a perfect match to my search. Now another search CAMO PANT (TIGHT NOT CARGOS) & CAMO BUTTON DOWN SHIRT! 
Let the search begin!
Hello Fall, Good bye Summer!
It's more of a sad goodbye than a happy welcome for me.
Summer Days, will forever be remembered.
I'm a Caribbean girl, I love the heat, and honestly its hard every year letting go of a perfect hot weather. But when life gives you cold weather, make perfect outfits to match!




Wearing:
H&M Hat, shirt & Necklace
American Eagle White Denim
Express Leather Jacket
TJ Maxx Guess Heels 


XoXo Aimee From ChicMyStyles


Photography by: Billy Joel
www.BillyJoelPhoto.com



2 comments :