11/4/14

Shade Of Grey

I AM AWSOME 
"I am a daughter of a living God. Cherished, loved, and Adored, above all things by the creator of all things, for the glory of him, who is greater than all things"


 Lets Talk about this TOP, (Chelsea Top) by Elegantees,
It was love at first sight, such a comfortable fit with enough length in the back for the elegant touch, fun and cheerful. currently my favorite of the season.

I'm more of a Shoe lover, rather than shirts or pants, I see shoes and i dream with them, but this shirt took the lead this time, had me day and night dreaming about it.
TIP: Grey a color that goes with all!


Weather like New York's currently is driving me crazy, wearing shorts today and Uggs tomorrow. Lets just say summer and winter are still battling over the position, but this winter seems like its coming to stay, and for a very long time.  
Lets hope for the best.

xoxo Aimee



Wearing: Elegantees Chelsea Shirt  |  H&M black Pants  |  TJmaxx Cheetah Heels




Photo by

2 comments :