9/9/15

Vacation Shorts


Hello Fashionistas and Happy Hump Day.
Right now I'm on my way to NY from Florida, one of the few places in the US with palm trees. Palm trees have become my favorite trees since they are sort of the definition of vacation (for me), and these shorts are pure Vacation shorts. Don't they make you want to go on vacation?


These "Vacation Shorts" are super confortable, expect for the part of putting them on, they have no zipper and well it becomes a struggle to pull them suckers up, but after it's just so easy to wear and to wear for any summer occasions, a party, the beach, a date or simply just brunch with the girls.

I got these shorts a year ago on sale at Zara's (JUST $18), they fitted me just a bit bigger so I wasn't such a big fan back then, not so long ago I found them hiding in my closet and i though to give them a try now that I gained weight (not so proud of that), but now they fit just perfect.


Wearing: 
Banana Republic Shirt (similar)
Zara Shorts (similar)
Forever21 Heels
BCBG clutch

Photography by: Billy Joel | www.Billyjoelphoto.com  |  Billyjoelgomez@me.com

1 comment :