11/13/15

FUN IN FALL


Hello Beauties and Happy Fri-YAY



Nothing better than the day before saturday, FRI-YAY it's like the whip cream on top of the Ice cream.
Today is all about having fun with your fall outfits. On my last post I explained my frustration with the typical ordinary every year fall look that just simply kills the fun in fall styles, well here I am trying to crack the boring shell of fashion and trying fun and stylish things on this fall outfit.
It was love at fist sight with this denim long vest (dress) and as soon as I saw it I said to my self this has to go with a turtle neck! I wanted to add black and brown to this look to give it more of a rockfish and fall look to it, the all black boots with the fun brown hat.
best part of this outfit it's that even though it is a vest it still maintains you warm so just perfect for this weather

p.s. these pants where once black, I don't know what happened to them lol

Enjoy & God Bless
XoXo, Aimee



Wearing:   Forever21 Vest(dress)  & Sweater (similar)  |   H&M Pants   |  Target Hat  (similar)  |   BCBG Black Heels (similar)


Photography by Billy Joel
www.billyjoelphoto.com

No comments :

Post a Comment