11/9/15

PONCHO AWAY

HELLO GUYS!!


Welcome back, and sorry that I have been so away from the blog lately.
So I recently got a new job and I was super busy adjusting to it and blending it with my life, so it became a bit challenging to blog. So when I finally got all adjusted with work and my free time for the blog I ended up BLANK in my mind with no ideas for fall outfits! Shocking no? well I was really bored with the same fall styles, sweater, long pants and boots, the same style just new pieces. It took me a while to understand what it was that I wanted. I wanted something out of the ordinary FALL look, I wanted a magic touch, and for me this pancho gave me the touch I was in search of.

The all denim 90s look with a poncho for a western touch and booties to match, this was my happy outfit of the day. Finding your style through pieces of clothes its just amazing, being able to create a style and look that transforms your whole view toward fashion.

Enjoy & God bless. 
XoXo Aimee

Wearing:  H&M demin Shirt (similar $12)   |   A&E Pancho & Jeans   |   Dolce Vita Booties  


Photography by Billy Joel
www.billyjoelphoto.com







No comments :

Post a Comment