3/11/15

IBS New York


NIBS (International Beauty show) "The International Beauty Show is the top trade show for members of the professional beauty industry. The show is for beauty professionals only and is not open to the general public. The show’s main objective is to educate, in effect opening new doors for beauty professionals" 
They have this show in New York and Las Vegas, i'm not sure where else they held this show.
Now I'm no beauty professional, but my friend yeni is, www.instagram.com/beautybyyenig
So though her I had the opportunity to attend (aka I got the hook ups lol)  




We both attended this show with ver low knowledge of what was actually happening. Now worst part EVER I went on a low budget ! But at least I had the opportunity to get some stuff I has my eye on for a while.


Here is my very very small investment. Now imagine your self in a place where all of these things such as makeup, hair products, nail products, all you can imagine at a very low price but you on a budget? Yes I was going insane, but i believe i made good choices with my small budget.

LETS BEGIN. 



Here is the Bell Air 777 blow dryer, 1875 w. (Paid $45)
 Well I already had this one on another color, but i gifted it. This blower works magic, I have hispanic hair so not all blowers work on us, but from experience I am able say that this one its a "gotta have" blow dryer. 
I got this one on an auction it started at $60 than started to go down to $50 then finally i got it at $45. An amazing deal since the one i had before cost me $100.


 

Here is the Beyond the Beauty, Mica beauty cosmetic, ceramic Flat iron. For me this was a really good or just good deal. I sat down on the beyond the beauty stand at the end of the IBS show with the hope for a last chance good deal, the lady tried this flat iron on me and it was great, curls hair perfectly as well. The lady told me that the best deal she could give me was $100 now O talked my way around till she lowered it to $50 and well i didn't think twice I took it with me. (Hope it was a good deal) 



Here are 3 Morphe Brushes. I don't know what to use them for exactly, but yeni said one for foundation, one for the eye v shape and another for blending. I'll get the hang of it soon (hopefully).
Well I'm not big on makeup, but I am open and willing to learn. These brushes are super soft, specially the big one (foundation brush) it feels like a feather. Now to be honest this is the only thing i bought and really don't feel like i need them since i don't even have a foundation, but at least it will lead me to buy one.
The big brush cost me $12. The blender brush  cost me $4 (i think). And the v shape brush cost me $3.


This is my Eyebrow kit. Best part is i bought it for $5 and it has real good pigments, but the bad part is it doesn't even have a name brand on the box. But oh well i feel like this is one of my best deals. (I have no eyebrows so i really get creative with building sone eyebrows on my face with this things).


Morgan Taylor Matte top coat nail Polish
Now i've been dying for a matte nail polish, but have been so but so lazy to go to a drug store to buy one, but since I was here and saw this baby for $4 i said why not. Finally i have my matte top coat nail polish. 


Well my last investment was in this SCA Master brush, just cause since i got a blow dryer, then lets get the brush. I got this brush for $3 


Now i got these as freebies, not bad with an organ oil hydrating mask and other little bottles for the hair as well. Lol.

 Well this was an awesome experience, attending this show, buying stuff and well enjoying all the cool things happening around. I did get real tired but one thing is for sure, I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS IBS. And i will be there. :) 


Hope you guys enjoyed my IBS, experience and review. Xoxo Aimee.

For more detail and personal experience check out my Instagram @Chicmystyles.

No comments :

Post a Comment