6/27/15

A&B 1 year Anniversary




Mr. & Mrs. Gomez celebrate their one year anniversary around the city they so love and live in, NEW YORK CITY.
okay, so living most of my life in new york city I can say I am a really bad resident, over 12 years in this state and still haven't visited the most known attraction of NYC. Well me and Mr. Gomez (Billy m y husband) decided to take this gorgeous day our 1 year anniversary 06.26.15) to become NYC tourist.



 While on our trip around the city, Mr. Gomez surprised me with a new camera, a camera that i've been wanting for over a year, now im extremely exited since I've just turned into a real NYC tourist with a camera. lol (all these pictures are taken with the camera)

this is MR. GOMEZ (with like a week with out going to the barbershop) jajaja






SOOOO best part EVER!! Finally I reached the top, well the top of the empire estate building, one of the things I've wanted to do for so long, yet always found excuses to never go. 
This view was amazing, a small dream come true. 

over looking NYC just makes me fall in love with this city even more, and the desire to see this city become a transformed city by the Holy Spirit, pushes me to just love it more.
THERE'S STILL HOPE HERE <3


Well to be honest, walking around the city to get to the empire estate building, and walking around the building it self, get really tiering so by now I was super exhausted, so we decided to cross the bridge to Queens and enjoy the view of the city from there.



Now this view was amazing as well, full of beauty.
Right after this picture my camera died, (boohoo)
the rest was story... not really (lol) we went to Blend on the water, a great restaurant with awesome spanish food and just enjoyed the rest of the day.

Can't wait to become a tourist again. 
XOXO Aimee Kelly Gomez

No comments :

Post a Comment