7/29/15

Stripe Away

 Lets talk about stripes...
I REALLY REALLY love striped things that include white stripes on them. For example: one day I went shopping for some summer tees for my husband and once i got home i realized that the 90% of tees I got him had stripes. That's honestly when i realized my addiction to striped things.




This dress makes me HAPPY, not only because of the stripes, but because of how loose and confortable it is, super easy to match and just perfect for winter, fall, spring and summer. What I call a win win.


Black sandals, since the beginning of the summer I've been in search of some black simple but cute sandals, I have search earth and beyond for them, (I am super picky) I went to more than 4 marshals and TJ Maxx, DSW, I mean any shoe store and it seemed impossible, I couldn't find anything I like, so i gave up on black sandals for the summer. Than Once upon a time an email appeared on my inbox and wall express had the sandals I had in mind and on SALE !! I mean God's timing is just perfect lol $50.00 sands came out to $18.00. That calls for a celebration, woo hoo.




Wearing: AE Dress & Hat (similar)   |   Express Sandals   |   Kate Spade Purse      

Photos by : BillyJoelPhoto.com

2 comments :