7/27/15

POP color

Orange is what I call a summer and fall POP color. 



I matched this skirt with a plain white tee, a colorful neckerchief and laced silver sandals. A simple but fun colorful outfit.





seriously this is the second orange piece in my closet, I am trying to break the dark side of me (lol) I own to many dark or nude pieces of clothes, It's time ti color pop myself.
Now if we go into the white shirt topic we will never end, I have this HUGE obsession with white plain tees, besides that they go with everything for some reason i have this attraction to them, i probably own more that 5 white tees, but this one is my favorite, I got it on sale at GAP factory and may I say that if it was for me I would wear it every day, super light and confortable.


I love how this skirt fits, but it constantly kept lifting up which is a bit uncomfortable but is so cute that i don't mind having to pull it down every three seconds.


Love, Aimee

Wearing: Gap Shirt   |   Zara Skirt (similar) & neckerchief (similar) |   A&E Sandals  (similar)


No comments :

Post a Comment