9/29/15

1st. NYFW

Here I'am styling the outfit I wore to my first ever NYFW show.





New York Fashion Week, what 99.99% of fashion lover dream of twice a year. This year was a dream come true for me, to be able to attend NYFW just really helped me check off one thing of my wish list. 
This outfit was what I wore to my first fashion show, I was invited to the PLITZ fashion show, not a name brand or NYFW official show, but it was an awesome experience, got to see so many talented fashion designers, with a huge future ahead of them. The second show I attended was the Greg Lauren show at the NYFW official building, now that was one show to go crazy about, I was so excited and happy as if I am heading to meet my favorite super star. The experience of NYFW was amazing, something that every fashion lover should experience, from the runway shows to the outfits, the fabric, the people that attend the show just all, is a amazing experience. 

P.S. at the Greg Lauren I was sitting two seats away from CHRIS BOSH, yes I was extremely hype lol.



XOXO Aimee,

Wearing: Gap shirt  |  Zara Blazer (similar)  |  Zara Culottes (similar for $33)  |   Nasty Gal Heels  |  Forever21 Shades  |  BCBG clutch

No comments :

Post a Comment