10/7/15

NINJA

"Ninja Fever"



Fall is all about dark and dry colors. an all black outfit fits in any season, but for me the fall is the best season to rock an all black outfit. 
Leather is one of my weaknesses, Its just the perfect touch to any outfit, specially black leather, it brings that rock feeling into your whole attire. (and I love rock).

I this outfit I placed together a white button down short sleeve shirts with a leather shirt on top (the whole smart geek look with an edgy side) with black denim and an all suede black booties. To accessorized I added these two pieces from my RocksBox, a silver long necklace and a silver simple bracelet, with my FBI shades.

GET A FREE MONTH OF ROCKSBOX WITH CODE "CHICMYSTYLESXOXO"

Enjoy, XOXO Aimee







Wearing:   Express Leather top (similar)  |   H&M Black Denim  |  BCBG Black booties 
 |  RocksBox Jewelry (Used code Chicmystylesxoxo)  | 

No comments :

Post a Comment