10/20/15

FARM GIRL (Pumpkin & Apple picking)

My favorite family tradition, Pumpkin picking every year, and my favorite personal tradition is to make sure that I wear overalls to pumpkin picking.


Pumpkin picking has never been as fun as this year, all the other years we could never find a good pumpkin to take home, so we would just take some apples with us, this year the pumpkins were so cute so petite and still attached to their branches, the best part of all was actually detaching them from the branches, made you feel kind of like a real farmer.

I have three years in a row going pumpkin picking and following with my Overall tradition. Many people ask me, oh why overalls? well since I am going to a farm I would like to dress like some sort of farm girl. I know very cheesy but hey I love it, the whole family having to find different overalls every year just makes it even fun.

Now best part of all is going with the family, we have so much fun and just enjoy every second of it, I can't wait for next year.
XoXo, Aimee

 So this is my photographer, best known as my husband, and now the question I have is who took this photo then? lol


Wearing: American Eagle Overalls & Hat   |   Zara Neckerchief   |   Banana Republic Black Tee   |   Dolce Vita Booties   |





No comments :

Post a Comment