10/12/15

What Do I Do?


What is it that you do?
 Are you a model? 
For who do you model? 
Do you sell something?



These are the type of question I get all the time on social media and in person, many people (Mostly older people) don't know what it's a fashion blogger. They understand you take pictures with different outfits, but they don't understand why.

WHAT DO I DO?  I, Aimee Kelly as ChicMyStyles do what I love. I play around with pieces of clothes from my closet to create an outfit that I like, once is all in place I take pictures of it and post them on this page and talk about it, add details on where you can get it, how and for how much. I call it my fashion diary, where I can share my fashion opinions, options, tips, Ideas and well express what I like.

No, I am not a model, and I don't sell anything through here, all I do is show you guys my weekly outfit ideas. Here all I want is for you guys to get Ideas on how to style clothes that you already own, #StraightOutMyCloset  I hope to bring you guys many options of outfits Ideas for your daily life, work, school, party, concert, day off and so much more, I hope to inspire you girls one way or another.
 And no, I don't get payed for this, I do this because I LOVE IT, I love dressing up and well styling and I hope to never get tired of it, and hope you guys enjoy each and everyone of my outfits, Love you guys for the support. XoXo Aimee.

P.S. I hoping to soon start my YouTube channel (WHOORAYY) there it will be more of a personal diary, more of Beauty tips, fashion tips, pastry and cooking Ideas and well more of me, my family and my home. (CAN'T WAIT).

Wearing: Forever21 Sweater (similar)  |   Gap denim Skirt  (similar)  |   Zara Shoes   |   Aldo Shades


Photohraphy by   BillyJoelPhoto.com   |    IG: @Billyjoelphotography

No comments :

Post a Comment