7/18/15

GOLD


           

Hello Girls!



I’m so sorry, I’ve been away from blogging for a while,
I moved into a new apartment with my husband this year, and well that kind of took most of my time, but I’m back and ready to rock and roll.

This outfit is one of my favorites so far, starting with my shoes, I always tend to buy things more simple, but when I saw these (Alien Gold Shoes) on sale I just had to take the chance, become more risky, and it turned out just perfect.

This look is simple but different, ripped jeans, White button down and alien gold shoes, they are simple to style and always the center of attention.

Enjoy, XoXo Aimee

___________________________________________________

¡Hola Chicas!

Les pido excusa por mi ausencia en el blog,
Este año me mude en un nuevo apartamento con mi esposo, y bueno eso a tomado una buena parte de mi tiempo, pero aquí estoy preparada para rock n’ roll.

Está vestimenta es unas de mis favoritas por ahora, comenzando con mis zapatos. Siempre acostumbro a comprarme cosas simples, pero cuando me encontré con esos zapatos diferentes y en especial, me lo lleve al instate para tratar algo diferente, salirme de lo común.

Está vestimenta es simple pero diferente, pantalones con rotos, camisa blanca de botones, y los zapatos de oro, al final del día estos zapatos son el centro de atención de cualquier vestimenta.

XoXo Aimee.









Wearing:

Shirt: Zara (Not online anymore) | Similar
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Zara

Photos by www.BillyJoelPhoto.com / INSTAGRAM

No comments :

Post a Comment